Tuesday, January 21 @ 10am - 2pm for house cleaners
Open interviews will be held at:
The Gingerbread House
200 E. Eagle St.
Buffalo, NY 14204
We are currently hiring new residential cleaners. As a residential cleaner, you will be assured of job security throughout the year! Clients recognize our quality work and we are busy year-round.
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Complete On-going Education
- Quality Supervision
- Good Working Environment
- Flexible Hours
- Free Uniforms
We recognize that our employees are hard-working people who take pride in their work. We appreciate their loyalty and reward them accordingly.
In order to qualify for this career opportunity, you must:
- Be honest, reliable, and conscientious
- Be in very good physical condition to sustain frequent bending, stretching, lifting, and kneeling
- Be able to speak, read, and write English at a high school level.
- Be bondable
- Pass a background test.
- Be able to supply references
- Be willing to learn the Reliable Cleaning Solutions system of cleaning.
- Have no allergies to dust or pets
- Have experience in a position where physical “hand-eye” co-ordination is important
- Have a reliable vehicle
Please fill out our employment application below and we will keep your file on record and call you when positions are available. If you have any questions, please contact us and let us know how we can help you.
All fields marked with (*) are required.